Friday, October 29, 2010

Parking Problem


   The biggest thing that I have the desire to change at Wright State is the parking. There is not enough! Our college campus is a big commuter school.  I am a commuter so I have to get to school really early to get a parking spot without having to park in Lot 4 or heaven forbid Lot 20. What is even worse is having to schedule next quarter around when parking is available at school. So I have to schedule my first class really early so I don’t have to walk along way from my car and back. A solution would be to make more parking for students. People would have more places to park instead of stalking you to your car as you are leaving just so they can get your spot. Which I have to say is the creepiest thing ever. People just drive behind you so they can get your parking spot. That freaks me out. Parking is not the biggest deal in the world however in my opinion it is cheaper to commute then it is to stay on campus at least it is for me.

2 comments:

  1. I have experienced a lot of people following me to my car and rolling their windows down asking me if I'm leaving. It's crazy, at my old school I lived in the middle of campus so I'm not used to this. I hope it gets better because it's a huge pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate parking! I hate not having my first class then wondering if I'm going to have somewhere to park without going to lot 20 or 4. It's so aggravating!

    ReplyDelete